The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

Awesome

Honestly the animation is top notch. I love how the entire thing is choreographed with the song so well. Do more of these.

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Pokemon G/S Lance Battle

Nice!

When I heard the intro I thought I was gonna say something like "all you did was .. copy the original and make it echo," but I'm glad you did more with it :P Nice sounds, well mixed and all that too.

Burn7 responds:

Lol I didn't even copy the midi file, I wrote the whole 8-bit part based on a Youtube video.

But I'm glad you liked it. Maybe check out the final? Because it's sexier? And it loops? :P

You don't have to, just thought if you liked this one you'd like that one better.

Raiden Remix - Anthouse21 Raiden Remix - Anthouse21

not bad

Not bad at all, like the composition, but the bass clips almost every kick, making it sound a bit too loud (it blares a bit). The strings you have as backup are pretty slow and could have a faster attack rate; some of the stuff they're doing is a bit too fast for the sample I think. Otherwise a good song though.

Carf - TestDrive (VGMusic) Carf - TestDrive (VGMusic)

bassy

When I first heard the beginning of this, I thought "man that's bassy, bet it'll overpower everything in the song." Well, I wasn't quite right, everything actually sounds pretty good; I especially like the snare drum you're using, very crisp. Nice synths as well, pretty groovy song. My only two complaints are that the MP3 compression is evident on the cymbals and the brass sounds a bit too reverb-heavy for me, but it isn't drowning in it or anything. Great job!